My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

17 June 2010

Tiny Scare!!!

Nearly a hour ago we had a little scare!! I had to go to the bathroom for the millionth time today and when I wiped I had a little bit of blood on it. As soon as I saw that I freaked out. I text my mother and asked her if it was normal and she told me not to worry but to stop for the day and put my feet up and just listen to my babies heartbeat. As soon as I got my bed cleared off I got my fetal doppler out and immediately found my baby boys heartbeat and it sounded incredible and then he started moving all around the place so I couldn't keep track of him long but as soon as I heard his heartbeat, I just relaxed and felt better. Now I'm just laying here and afraid to move but I'm starving but maybe I can talk my mom or my dad into fixing me a burger :-) oh the joys of the grandparents getting their first grandbaby!!

1 comment:

Cheilsea said...

Glad everything's okay!