My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

16 June 2010

Everything Changes for a reason

So for the past few months I've been thinking about everything that has changed. I was set to leave for Air Force basic in August and was signed into the medical field, what I'd been wanting from the get go, but then the unexpected happened, the doctor called me and told me I was pregnant. I can honestly say that I'm 1000x happier right now than I would've been, I have the most amazing husband in the world and an amazing little boy on the way. Sure things happened a little quicker than I would've liked for it to but some things just happen for a reason, whether we want it to or not.

So I got to talk to my hubby today and he said that he'd be home as late as next Friday so the Brogdon family will be having a late Father's Day but this will definitely be one we'll remember for a lifetime. Before I got off the phone with Jake he said that he knew for 100% that the baby was a girl but boy does he have a SURPRISE waiting for him!!! HAHA!!! I just hope he's as happy about a little boy as he has been about wanting a little girl. I'm honestly starting to get nervous about everything, well everything to do with baby, I'm afraid I won't be a good mom and that I won't be able to give my husband equal attention once the babies here. Are these normal feelings?? I sure hope so!!! I have so much going on right now....and I'm completely stressed and exhausted...how am I supposed to do everything??

No comments: