My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

20 June 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Hope everyones had a good Father's Day, I know my hubby hasn't because they've had duty all weekend in the kitchen. Yesterday when he called he said that he stood in front of the sink all day long scrubbing and that his knees were not getting any better that they were only getting worse. So hopefully once he's back I can make it up to him and show him how proud his little family is of him, hmmmm maybe breakfast in bed one morning!! HAHA probably not till after Jr is here!!

So I go in tomorrow for routine the last routine checkup with this dr, YAY!!! Hopefully it goes well and nothing MAJOR happens. I'm 3 days away from 18 weeks and hopefully 6 away from having my recruit home for good!!

Not really much on my mind tonight other than my boobs are killing me and I really want something sweet but am afraid of the heartburn that follows!!! Can anyone tell me whether or not that means the baby will have a lot of hair or is that a myth??

Photobucket

No comments: