My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

19 June 2010

Long Day

Ok so I woke up around 11 or 12 something because I didn't really sleep good last night, kept getting this funny feeling and then I also woke up sweating my booty off!! Once I got up I got ready and my mother and I went shopping!! YAHOO!!! Nothing like shopping to cheer a girl up!! We went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond and walked around for what seemed like hours, thats when I started getting light headed and had to lean against the cart, I tried hurrying my mother along but naturally that didn't happen, I swear she slowed down even more. After that we went to Target to do a little shopping for me and baby!! Haha I got my first set of maternity clothes and they're actually pretty comfy, I got a pair of capris and shorts, a bathing suit, and 2 cute tops so I think I'm a little ready for whats to come!! While we were walking around in the baby section though, it all went down hill, I got SO light headed and had the urge to puke and got really tingly feeling so I had to find somewhere to sit down immediately so I sat down on the thing they were using to display the cradles. My mom about freaked, she said I was pail and REALLY clammy feeling and said that we should call my dr but that she is as worthless as tits on a boar hog when it comes to things being wrong with me!! I must agree but enough about my dr, my mother got SO much for Baby Alec, it was SO unreal, she even got Jake and I a pack n play for him which was incredible!!  I'll try to get some pics up on here of everything she got him today. After all the shopping was done, we came home and ate supper and then my hubby called!!! I hadn't heard from him in a couple days so it was nice to hear how he was doing and also it was great to hear that he got a start date on his papers to come home!! MY HUSBAND SHOULD BE HOME BY THIS FRIDAY!!!! YAY!!! This is what we'd been waiting for since they told him he was getting discharged!!! So now I need help picking out what to wear to go get my hubby, keep in mind he hasn't seen me in almost 2 months and will be in shock to see how my belly looks now!!! So I'll get to to put together my outfit ALL week long and hopefully post a pic of it so you guys can tell me how it looks!! Well I hope everyones doing good and hopefully all the daddys out there have a great fathers day!!!

No comments: