My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

17 June 2010

Convenient or BIG Hassle??

Ok so in this generation I've seen a lot of mothers saw that they're going to use cloth diapers on their babies cause its better for the baby. Is this really true or is it just people jumping into a trend for babies??

I, myself, am going to use cloth diapers after the BIG Pampers Swaddlers with Dry Max thread went around. My nephew was born May 21 of this year and one day while down at my brother and sister in laws, we were changing his diaper and he had blisters on the insides of his little legs and it was the saddest thing I've ever seen!! This was my first hand encounter with the Pampers and at that moment, I vowed that I wouldn't let that happen to my baby so I started digging around and ran across the cloth diapers, they are indeed better for your baby and you won't have all the diaper rash plus its better for the environment, no I'm not going ALL green or anything I just want something thats good for my baby that I won't regret!! Now I have opted to do cloth diapers at home but when we go out in public to use disposable that way I don't have to cart around the diaper the entire time stinking every place up. Whether other people would do this is their choice but I feel that it will be the best choice for my child.

Sorry for the little bit of a vent/lecture thing, I just had to get this off my chest!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amie said...

Cloth is awesome and I am looking forward to putting my next son in cloth too. We too did cloth only at home at first but you really find how easy it is to do it out as well. Not a Big Hassle at all. Like all things though cloth has a learning curve. Good luck being fluffy.