While browsing around Pinterest I found the Southwestern Egg roll recipe from Chilis so I made some for myself and my son but my husband doesn't like spinach and beans plus I had some leftover egg rolls that had to be used rather than letting them go bad so I took his 2 favorite things and combined them and put them in an egg roll, thus became the cheesy chicken egg roll
Makes 20 egg rolls
2 Chicken Breast
2 Cups Mexican Blend Cheese
3-4 Tbsp Chili Powder
2-2 1/2 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
1 Pkg Nasoya Egg Roll Wrappers
1 Cup of Water
1. Cover baking sheet with aluminum and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Boil chicken breast and set aside to cool. Preheat oven to 425 F
3. Mix cheese, chili powder and cayenne pepper in a bowl and set aside.
4. Once chicken is cool enough shred it into pieces and mix into cheese mixture.
5. With 1 egg roll wrapper with a corner closest to you, scoop 2-2 1/2 spoonfuls onto the egg roll in the center. With the closest corner wrap over ingredients leaving the other 3 edges pointing outward. Grab one of the sides and fold it to the same point as the first, copy this step on the other side as well. Tuck the points under the mixture and roll towards remaining point, make sure to stop a little ways from the closure and dab water along the edge to get a good seal. Place egg roll on greased sheet and repeat!!
6. Once you have your pan filled (mine holds 12 total) lightly spray the tops of the egg rolls with your cooking spray. Let cook for 15 minutes and about halfway through flip them.