My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

13 April 2011

Sewing business

So I was recently inspired to start sewing again and to get back into the swing of things and maybe earn a little money so I started making tag blankets, bibs, burp clothes, etc, you name it I can attempt to make it but what I'd really like is to get the word out about my small business and to expand to others, I take custom orders and am reasonable on pricing my items, if my prices are a little too much I can definitely work with you!

No comments: