My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

17 November 2010

39 weeks!!

Dear Reader, 


I'm waiting to greet the world! I continue to build a layer of fat to help control my body temperature after birth, but it's likely I already measure about 20 inches and weigh a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of my skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath. Not too much longer till mommy and daddy will meet me!!



Alec 


Photobucket

No comments: