My Quote

"Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are. After all seasons change. So do cities. People come in our lives and people go. But it's comforting...the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're lucky, always will be."-Miranda Brogdon

01 September 2010

28 weeks!!!

Dear Reader,


By this week, I weigh two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of my head to my heels. I can blink my eyes, which now sport lashes. With my eyesight developing, I may be able to see the light that filters in through mommies womb. I'm also developing billions of neurons in my brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


Alec Grayson


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: